THIS POSITION IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. Apply now to be notified when the position becomes available.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and driven Bubble.io developer who will help build a new product that has the potential to change the way marketers do SEO (search engine optimization).
This person will drive the development of new features that will be used by our staff and by clients such as Marketo, Atlassian, Splunk, Adobe, and others.
We have spent the last 12 years delivering highly successful, reliable, and scalable SEO growth services for our clients in some of the most difficult industries and topics. We are turning that experience into next-gen software that enables users to do SEO like never before.
Bubble is our platform of choice and we have a small team of some of the best Bubble developers in the world. We use a dedicated Bubble instance which is already processing millions of database records each month while delivering smooth, powerfully unique features to end users.
- Work on projects to build and scale a next-generation SEO tool on Bubble.
- Work with the product lead (the CEO) to build new features.
- Make engineering decisions about how to build new functionality.
- Build out, refine, and optimize data architecture in Bubble.
- Research, integrate with, and optimize the use of external APIs.
- Create and improve app logic (data sources, workflows, integrations).
- Consistently deliver a stellar end-user experience.
- Help the product lead prioritize and refine the product roadmap.
- Occasionally learn from users as they use the application.
- Communicate effectively and clearly in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum 1 year full-time (or 3 years part-time) experience building innovative applications on Bubble.
- Mastery of one or many aspects of Bubble is a must.
- Proven skills building and improving cloud applications.
- Database administration experience is a plus.
- Comfortable and confident, when needed, interviewing users and studying usage metrics to identify problems and opportunities.
- Experience with back-end and front-end development outside Bubble is a plus.
- Full-stack development experience is not required, but a plus.
- Structured analytical thinking. Analytical prowess (breaking problems apart).
- Driven and self-directed in a fast-paced virtual work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient using online tools for project management and communication.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of relevant professional experience.
- Belief that the right tech can unlock surprising human potential.
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills.
This salaried position is full-time with a competitive salary and benefits.
This position is remote and is open to applicants worldwide.